WE'RE HIRING - Waiting staff
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ideally experienced bar and waiting team member to join our food and beverage team, located within Avenue Tennis in Medway. You will provide a warm and welcoming dining experience for our customers whilst ensuring the highest of expectations are met through exceedingly good service and top-rated food.
Key elements of the Role
- Ensure a smooth and controlled dining experience from arrival to departure
- Provide bar and dining waiting services
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing food and beverage environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- Be punctual and polite, ensuring guests enjoy their experience
- Responsible for closing the bar and restaurant facility
- Responsible for cashing up of till and closing down of software
- Be presentable and personable at all times with a friendly and professional manner
You will have no less than one years’ experience within a restaurant or dining venue with bar and alcohol involvement and a general understanding of restaurant operations. You shall be well presented and display excellent communication skills; be attentive and accommodating; confident; organised; reliable; hard working with a natural desire to make our customers happy.
Title: F&B Team member
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Duration: Full-time 5 days on 2 days off (8.5 hour days) Shifts ranging from Early shift 6:45-15:45 and late shifts 14:00-23:00.
Avenue Tennis is a world class leisure facility with indoor and outdoor courts, gymnasium, health suite and its own bar and restaurant. Our Chef sources locally produced ingredients and is proud to use the very best in Kentish ingredients whenever possible. All of our dishes are freshly made to order, and our menus change regularly.
Flexibility is a requirement with regards to working on weekends and before and after core hours, as business needs necessitate
If you believe you have the attributes to join our team, please email us your updated CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
An offer of employment may be subject to a criminal check.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE