Vacancy : personal trainer
Title: Fitness Instructor
Salary: £8.00 ph + PT + benefits
Benefits: Full club membership
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Holiday: 28 days’ annual leave
You will provide and implement superior training programs to meet member’s individual needs whilst continually promoting the club, encouraging high retention and referrals.
- Shape and deliver a range of health and exercise programmes
- Deliver personal training sessions
- Deliver a range of fitness activities from health checks, gym inductions and group exercise classes
- Promote and deliver classes
- Motivate, inspire and connect with members
- Develop a customer base
- Working towards and reaching daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fully Equipped Gym and studios
- Partnered with market leading equipment supplier; Technogym.
- Over 61 Group Exercise classes a week
- 14 Tennis Courts
- Health Suite
- Restaurant and Bar
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good planning and organisation
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
It is essential for you to have First Aid Training alongside a Level 3 Personal Training qualification and it is preferred that you have teaching experience in Spin, Kettle Bell and Circuits.
You will be competent within Microsoft Office; have good organisational and time management skills.
Flexibility is a requirement with regards to working on weekends and before and after core hours, as business needs necessitate
If you believe you have the attributes to join our team, please email us your CV, we look forward to hearing from you.
An offer of employment shall be subject to a criminal check.
Please read our Candidate Policy
NO AGENCIES PLEASE