You can now enter the ladders for April/May
Tennis Ladders are a great way to meet new players and have a lot of fun. You will be placed in groups of 4 to 5 people of the same ability, and you will arrange the matches between yourselves over a two-month period.
Tennis Ladders works in a league format where the top player gets promoted, and the bottom player gets demoted. Then we start again, and you play against new players.
What you need to do
- Contact email@example.com with your full name and a description of your playing ability
- Arrange a match (Contact details will be provided)
- Let us know whether you would like to play singles or doubles. If you don’t have a partner, we will try to match you up with someone.
- Book a court
- Once you have completed your match send your results to Alex firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can view the current leagues on our notice board in reception.