Macmillan Charity Event
On Friday 29th September, we are hosting our first Macmillan Coffee Morning and running various activities throughout the day. There will be a range of delicious cakes and sweet treats available to buy for a small donation to go with your morning tea or coffee. All proceeds will go to Macmillan Cancer Support. The event is not just for members, feel free to bring friends and family too!
Here are some of the activities that will be taking place:
- An array of delicious cakes and coffee on sale (Cake will be 50p a slice, coffee £1)
- Tour de Avenue endurance Challenge! The challenge is to keep a spin bike running from 8am-8pm. There are 15mins slots if you're up for the challenge claim your 15mins by signing up at reception.
- We will be selling raffle tickets at reception, £2 a strip or £5 for 3 with plenty of prizes
- Be seen in green Fitness Classes – Join in the fun dressed head to toe in green!
- Get the balls in the Bucket competition, takes place on Clay court 4
Other events that will be happening in the reception area are
- Bake off competition - To enter, please see reception
- Bake Sale - Please feel free to do some baking and bring along too or just come and indulge in tasty treats.
- Guess the height of the cake
- Tennis ball lottery
- Prizes and giveaways all day
Macmillians Ambition: There are now 2.5 million people in the UK living with cancer. By 2030, it will be 4 million people, and we want to be there for them all.
One in three of us will get cancer, and it will be one of the toughest things we’ll ever have to face. Our goal is to make sure no one faces cancer alone.
We provide medical, emotional, practical and financial support, as well as campaigning for better cancer care. And because cancer affects more than just those facing it, we’re there for friends and family too. We are Macmillan. Find out more
Please help us raise as much money as possible for this wonderful charity.