Do you drink enough water?
You should drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day, and if you are doing exercise, you should up your water Intake to at least 3-4 litres of water if not more.
Drinking plenty of water during the day has many benefits, including:
- Reduced fatigue and increase energy levels- drinking water helps to keep you alert and allows you to concentrate better.
- Improves skin- keeps your skin fresh, soft and smooth. It also helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Boost immune system- drinking plenty of water will help your body fight flu, coughs, colds and other ailments such as heart attacks.
- Zero calories- water contains no calories so is excellent to help with weight loss.
- Prevents cramps and strains- staying hydrated will help your muscles to be elasticated and your joints lubricated meaning they are less likely to cause you pain.